Friday 6 September 2013

'Sea' you next week!

I've packed our bags, made our sandwiches for the road, tidied the house and tripped over my workshop assistant numerous times! My puppy (well, outgrown labrador with puppy mentality), always knows when there is something exciting or out of the ordinary happening in the house, he picks up on all the details. He saw me pack his leash and bowl, and now he keeps following me around thinking we might leave any second. I have some bad news for him, he will be waiting for a good few hours before we leave...

Typical morning before we head off for a weekend away : ).

We haven't been down to the coast in quite a while. I am very excited to feel some sea sand between my toes, catch up with friends and stock up on slowtown roasted coffee beans! I'm also hoping my husband agrees to an early morning misty jog at the lagoon(chances...) and perhaps lunchtime fish and chips (chances very good) !

Before I head off, I still have a few pieces waiting in the studio. I'll finish them off next week and keep you posted!

In the meantime, have a look at the past weeks pendants.

 
Copper dome earrings

 
Back by popular demand ; ) Rechia Disc pendants.


 
Brass cut out pendants on silver chains.



 
The three above are all brass pendants on silver chains.

 
My little silver bow.

 
Brass pendants.

 
Brass and silver rings.
 
Have a lovely weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment