Monday 20 October 2014

Elze Maus

This year I will be exhibiting at the Kids Expo in Windhoek. This expo kicks off the Christmas Market season!

The expo is launching a Christmas Market this year, so there will be lots of pretty market goodies! The exhibition halls/tents are also air conditioned this year. This makes for a very pleasant shopping experience in Windhoek's October heat!

I will be exhibiting my jewellery, and launching a new range that will be on exhibit at all the other Christmas markets this year as well. Along with the jewellery, I am also launching a new little project I have been working on: Elze Maus! "Fur kleine mause" - clothing for little people!

The sewing is still very new to me, so I have started off with 3 basic styles for little girls ages 3 to 12 months. Each little outfit is a once off, one of a kind piece! Along with my own clothing, I have also imported cotton crotched items and some bamboo yarn products. Bamboo yarn is eco-friendly, odour and mildew resistant, naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic. A great product is the bamboo yarn face cloth which is great for a little face!

Hope you will enjoy the first summer range! Just a little break from my usual jewellery posts ; )


 
Cotton Jersey

 
Cotton Jersey

 
Cotton Jersey

 
Cotton Dress

 
Ribbon Tie Dress

 
Ribbon Tie Dress

 
Foxy Twirl Dress

 
Twirl Dress

 
Twirl Dress

 
Twirl Dress

 
Twirl Dress

 
Picnic Pants

 
Picnic Pants

 
Picnic Pants

 
My Little Suit

 
My Little Suit

 
My Little Suit

 
My Little Suit

 
Cotton Shoes

 
Cotton Shoes

 
Cotton Shoes

 
100% Bamboo Face cloths

There you have it! Just a little taste of 'Elze Maus' goodies! Ready for the Kids Expo!
 
See you all there! Limited Stock! 31 Oct, 12h00 - 21h00 and 1 Nov 09h00 till 20h00 at the Doc Jubber Fields in Windhoek. Entrance N$40.

No comments:

Post a Comment