Thursday 3 December 2015

Blink. Christmas.

It feels like I just blinked since my last post and now we are almost celebrating Christmas! These past few moths have flown by! I think juggling baby and studio might have fast forwarded time for me a bit...

As fast as it may feel, these past few months have been the greatest joy! Floris is 6 and a half months old now. He is sitting on his own like a champ, gobbling up all his butternut, squealing with delight when he gets cuddles, creating little showers of rain in the bathroom bath time and loving our studio assistant more and more very day (Spatz the Labrador...). What a privilege being this awesome little mans mama.

In studio I have been very busy with commission orders these past few weeks. A lot of the pieces I cant share with you yet because they are engagement rings that are still waiting to be worn, birthday gifts wrapped and ready and parcels that are still waiting to be collected. I will however share some of the new stock that I have sent off to Desert Rain in Swakopmund. Remember to pop if you are in Swakopmund over December.

Next week I head to Cape Town for a very good friends (and very talented jewellery designer!) wedding. We arrive a few days before the actual wedding because there are wreaths to make and bunting to hang! I love the excitement and preparation of a wedding!

Thank you to each and every one of you for supporting me throughout the year. I really feel so blessed to be able to work the way I do. Doing something I love every day and being able to be around to hear the little squeals of delight from my little man. Thank you for your support!

I wish you all a very blessed festive season with family and friends. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

I will be back in studio the 13th of January! My mind is already crowded with new ideas for next year! I do however think a little break from my tiny studio will be very good. In need of some Karoo skies, veld bossies, sea and sand! I will see you all in January, refreshed and inspired and ready for 2016!


 
9ct yellow gold wedding bands for an exciting Chivala wedding!

 
Quartz teardrops

 
Peridot and Citrine Studs

 
Lemon quartz and silver cone ring

 
Tall tube rings with Peridot and Citrine

 
Impure diamond rose cut ring sets. Silver and 9ct yellow or rose gold. My personal favourites!

 
My 'huisie' pendants in silver

 
Silver branch earrings for Norweigh

 
Silver pendants for first time 'mamas'

 
Silver swallow earrings making their way to London this Christmas.

 
A pendant for a mom of two little girls.

 
9ct yellow gold and silver pendants for a mom of 3. Wedding dates of the three children letter punched on each pendant..

 
Brass bangles.

 
Brass travel wedding bands for a couple taking a year off to travel South America and South East Asia!

 
Tanzanite and 9ct yellow gold earrings.

 
Kruger rand pendants for sisters.

 
Silver ring on a silver chain.

 
A silver ring for a pretty girl working in Moscow.

Thank you for a wonderful year. Till 2016! x

No comments:

Post a Comment